Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm taking a break from the Perculators...

3 posters

Go down

I'm taking a break from the Perculators... Empty I'm taking a break from the Perculators...

Post  Azuren740 Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:59 pm

As of yesterday, I have decided to leave the Perculators for at least a little while. From what I hear, the way certain people have apparently been talking about me behind my back, you can all figure out why I did leave, or can you?

So, to clarify why I'm leaving...
1.)I'm not leaving b/c people complain too much. Things just simply are not working right in the guild. Yeah, complaining isn't enjoyable, but even I complain... alot ^^.
2.)I AM taking a break because as certain people have proved, my back was simply not safe in the guild. And no, I'm not saying I had no friends, but even one friend turning on you hurts just as bad. No one came to me with any problems, no one said "Hey, you did..." no one said anything... so...
3.)... I am giving Lor time away from me to deal with whatever is bothering him, and maybe one day we'll talk like the friends we used to be.
4.)If/When I do come back, I'm not expecting rights or anything, just to manage my own XP would be nice, so don't think I'm just abandoning while thinking I get to come back to a shiny throne.
5.)I am not the only person who has decided to take a break... I just got tacked with the most drama! lol, remember Gwolk, and ALL the others who have had too much. They never said they weren't coming back, they just needed time apart

So, I really did not leave to hurt or abandon anyone. You can ALWAYS PM me if you need me, I am more than happy to help. I gots love for all of you and you are always in my thoughts. And if there is any problem or anything you need, PM me please, I am notabandoning anyone. So, I hope to see you in a brighter tomorrow.

Azuren740
Councillor

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a break from the Perculators... Empty Re: I'm taking a break from the Perculators...

Post  Lorthan Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:07 pm

a bunch of lies that is Razz
Lorthan
Lorthan
Admin

https://perculators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a break from the Perculators... Empty Re: I'm taking a break from the Perculators...

Post  Bill Hicks Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:22 pm

YOU ARE WELCOME BACK ANYTIME. RESPECTS.

Azuren740 wrote:As of yesterday, I have decided to leave the Perculators for at least a little while. From what I hear, the way certain people have apparently been talking about me behind my back, you can all figure out why I did leave, or can you?

So, to clarify why I'm leaving...
1.)I'm not leaving b/c people complain too much. Things just simply are not working right in the guild. Yeah, complaining isn't enjoyable, but even I complain... alot ^^.
2.)I AM taking a break because as certain people have proved, my back was simply not safe in the guild. And no, I'm not saying I had no friends, but even one friend turning on you hurts just as bad. No one came to me with any problems, no one said "Hey, you did..." no one said anything... so...
3.)... I am giving Lor time away from me to deal with whatever is bothering him, and maybe one day we'll talk like the friends we used to be.
4.)If/When I do come back, I'm not expecting rights or anything, just to manage my own XP would be nice, so don't think I'm just abandoning while thinking I get to come back to a shiny throne.
5.)I am not the only person who has decided to take a break... I just got tacked with the most drama! lol, remember Gwolk, and ALL the others who have had too much. They never said they weren't coming back, they just needed time apart

So, I really did not leave to hurt or abandon anyone. You can ALWAYS PM me if you need me, I am more than happy to help. I gots love for all of you and you are always in my thoughts. And if there is any problem or anything you need, PM me please, I am notabandoning anyone. So, I hope to see you in a brighter tomorrow.

Bill Hicks
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down