Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ??????

+3
Ruge
htomeht
Lorthan
7 posters

Go down

You want the Merge?

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_lcap6%Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_lcap22%Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_lcap11%Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_lcap61%Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty Spiral of Time + Perculators = ??????

Post  Lorthan Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Concerning the merging:

Options are about the 3rd guild with a name like Spiral of Percs, Percs of time, or Perculators of Spiral head or w/e, About just a members swap, keeping the guild's originallity or also the full merge, which would be get the highest guild, kick the noobs, all the highs from the other joins up and we're all high in a campfire.
Lorthan
Lorthan
Admin

https://perculators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty Re: Spiral of Time + Perculators = ??????

Post  htomeht Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Before voting on any such merge I absolutely need to know what is considered a noob in this case. I think its rude telling our lower levels my self included that they are not good enough..

htomeht
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty Re: Spiral of Time + Perculators = ??????

Post  Lorthan Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 pm

It was a strong way to say that, it would be more like the 100- of both guilds, or something like that. i don't agree with that kind of merging but it is an option at all.
Lorthan
Lorthan
Admin

https://perculators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  htomeht Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 am

I'm all for making changes.. I have no idea who spiral are but as far as I'm concerned making a more binding alliance may well be a good idea. I have always liked spirals logo and well the name is a bit odd but I dont really care much about that. Creating a totally new guild and putting everyone into that seem a bit unneccsairy. What I would like to see happen is likely a member switch of sorts where the one with the lower levels would be seen as a training ground for the higher level guild. There would need to be a lot of support from the stronger guild. I'm sorry if I'm using this thread as a discussion but I think its needed.

htomeht
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty I'm confused..

Post  Ruge Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:15 am

For now, I would say keep things as is. I haven't voted on the poll yet.

Ruge
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty My Vote

Post  Bill Hicks Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:13 pm

Guys and Gals of Perculators
I voted NO. I think we can come to terms with who we were, who we are, and most important of all who we want to be. I am willing to spend time working on a logical plan of action to help make everyone feel happy and welcome. Unfortunately I cant do so till this coming Monday or Tuesday. I am sure people will leave because they feel they were done wrong or ignored, offended etc. And like many others I too miss the"old days" but I am here to stay. I would rather be in this guild alone than become something I can not be proud of. Tearing apart this guild will create enemies. Behind each character is a person playing the game. Next time you say something offensive in guild chat remember you are talking to human beings. Act accordingly. sunny

Love,

Bill

Bill Hicks
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post  htomeht Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:20 am

Well I've met one person from Spiral now and I know for sure I wouldnt want to be in that persons guild...

htomeht
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Spiral of Time + Perculators = ?????? Empty Thank you and goodnight

Post  Ruge Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:40 am

Bill Hicks wrote:Guys and Gals of Perculators
I voted NO. I think we can come to terms with who we were, who we are, and most important of all who we want to be. I am willing to spend time working on a logical plan of action to help make everyone feel happy and welcome. Unfortunately I cant do so till this coming Monday or Tuesday. I am sure people will leave because they feel they were done wrong or ignored, offended etc. And like many others I too miss the"old days" but I am here to stay. I would rather be in this guild alone than become something I can not be proud of. Tearing apart this guild will create enemies. Behind each character is a person playing the game. Next time you say something offensive in guild chat remember you are talking to human beings. Act accordingly. sunny

Love,

Bill

AMEN!

Ruge
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm

I was in Spiral of Time several times before...and they ALL mostly can only speak spanish. Wouldn't we have trouble communicating? silent

Third guild...No We've invested a lot of months of hard work in lvling our own guild. It really wouldn't be the same and we'll have to start all over again. Although I would like a better guild name... bounce

Separate guilds...we do need more members. and strong ones at that albino But we can recruit through other ways.

Members swap...maybe
Hope
Hope
Perculator

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667909993

Back to top Go down

Post  Tezara Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm

No.

greets Noob Wink
Tezara
Tezara
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr-Emo Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:20 am

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mr-Emo
Mr-Emo
Commoner

http://Myspace.com/emo_raver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down