Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The way i get kamas

2 posters

Go down

The way i get kamas Empty The way i get kamas

Post  demon-of-the-wind Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Do the Jelly Dung! the keys are about 30-40KK each but they pay for them selfs if you drop better stuf then other ppl,iv only went 2 times and bothe times we souled(make shur you soul the royal jelly fight!)and each time i walked out with 250KK+ of items (mainly royal jelly) when your in the dung try to get the royal Blue(they drop the most expensiv jelly)and royal lemmon its only like 10-20KK more the other jellys but its better then nothing.
You dont need a big group 4 this dung jest in case you get the royal lemmon jelly (they hit sorta hard) bring a high hiter and some one that can lock them maby a healer.
to get whitch royal jelly: every time you fight a mob in the dung(on each map you get to choes 1 fight theye is more then one mod so make shur your group is not going off by there selvs)well any way after every fight for every jelly you kill you get that many polls of jellys(ex: a group with 1red,2blues,4lemmons=1 red poll of jelly,2 pools of blue jelly,4 polls of lemmon jelly)the # of polls of jeyys you have some how picks the royal jellys you get to fight.so try to pick fight with more blue and lemmon in it
in the 10th room pick what royal jellys you want to fight(Notice! in the begining of the 10th room there is a small cut scene this might make you glich tell your group befor hand that you are going to relog in that room if needed)
!THIS ONLY WORKS IF THE PRICE ON JELLYS ARE SORTA HIGH *LIKE ALWAYS*!

(this is also a great way to get the mats 4 gelno)
*if i was on dofus i would list what the jellys go 4 but some one can add that to this when they read this*
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
demon-of-the-wind
demon-of-the-wind
Commoner

Back to top Go down

The way i get kamas Empty Re: The way i get kamas

Post  Mr-Emo Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:40 pm

u bitch... Evil or Very Mad
Mr-Emo
Mr-Emo
Commoner

http://Myspace.com/emo_raver

Back to top Go down