Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak

3 posters

Go down

Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak Empty Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak

Post  Hope Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 pm

1. Don't notice that I'm on until I have spoken on the guild chat at least twice or more.

2. When you do, say 'hope' and nothing more. Wait until several more lines of other guildies saying hi appear and then continue on with your sentence. (hint. it either goes 'u alive' or 'how long u staying' =])

3. Note: Green chat is always off. Don't take notice on anything that happens on me or Ty in green chat. Esp. anyone that comes on for that matter.

4. Ty is almost never a ghost. That made me suspicious at first when I looked on my friends list after coming on and sat the icon.

5. Don't take notice or answer any of my rants in the guild chat, unless I ask or refer to you directly.

6. Ty NEVER hangs out in forums. He'll never make a comment about me hanging out here more than in the game. affraid (PS. I bet you'll be the one copying and pasing this on guild chat once you see this Lor Wink )

Like a Star @ heaven PM tyrak with an account name that isn't on his friends list or one that he doesn't know. Say/ask something uninteresting. He won't ever respond. pig

lol! People. Respond to this and add more! It'll be funny. =D
Hope
Hope
Perculator

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667909993

Back to top Go down

Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak Empty Re: Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak

Post  karkas Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 am

responding: .
karkas
karkas
Commoner

Back to top Go down

Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak Empty Re: Tips for Lorthan on how to be a good Tyrak

Post  Lorthan Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 pm

- collect from percs and sell the stuff

- no emotes

- 90% of the time on trunk, lvling

- do not complain...

and yea hope i almost copied it on the guld chat Razz but i instead forwarded ppl here
Lorthan
Lorthan
Admin

https://perculators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum