Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Leader

Go down

New Leader Empty New Leader

Post  Bill Hicks Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 pm

People of Perculators lend me your ear!
I will me stepping in as your new guild leader relieving ares of his duties. I will be playing the characters Bill and Ares, when you see either or both characters online please know that it is one person playing both characters. I spoke with ares yesterday on the phone explaining the situation in the guild, he and I agreed that the guild needs a leader and he was most comfortable with me taking that position. I will be available to answer questions and promote a healthy guild until ares is able to play again. As many of you know there have been some issues in the guild that have been slowly taking its tolls on our members in a negative way, I am here to put an end to the negativity and organize us to be more powerful than we have ever been before. Please feel free to use this topic to ask any questions you may have or to offer any suggestions to better the guild. Let us move on together to be the best we can be.

BILL

Bill Hicks
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum