Perculators Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon

3 posters

Go down

Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon Empty Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon

Post  Devil-I-am Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:21 am

I am an enu getting to a lvl where i can use ancestral set and i'll be needing to kill dark treechnids and ancestral Treechnid for drops Wink so if u have a group for dark treechnids or tree dung OR wanna make one just pm me Wink i'm always ready Exclamation Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Devil-I-am
Devil-I-am
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon Empty Re: Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon

Post  Lorthan Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:23 am

I need dark tree drops too, more specifically dark ambers. So count me in if i'm not stuck somewhere.
Lorthan
Lorthan
Admin

https://perculators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon Empty Re: Dark Treechnids and Treechnid Dungeon

Post  Devil-I-am Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 am

I don't need ambers...so u can have all i get Very Happy i think got 1 in the bank Smile
Devil-I-am
Devil-I-am
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Post  htomeht Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:51 am

As soon as I get my Dragon Pig Ring I will start working on a pair of dagger manics. Those need a bunch of dark things, bark roots and ambers. So just call on me after my ring is done Smile

htomeht
Perculator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down